Wednesday 18 November 2015

Powerless

The  fairy
As I awake from being unconscious, my heart skips a beat. I'm alone and lost in the wild forest. As I tried to move, I suddenly realised that I'm trapped. I  start to  panic Where was my friend. As I look around I can see nothing but a dark, quiet, alone, Forest. But because I know my friend I know she's going to come back to me as I want to go back to sleep. But I don’t.

After hours of waiting, and waiting and waiting. Finally I can hear  crunching in the distance I looked up to see a robot with glowing eyes, heading towards me. But after looking deep into the eyes. I realise it's my friend, she's inside the body, and once she reaches me the robot bends down and tries to lift log off me. But can't do it on it’s own…..

After ages I started with a crunch in the bushes, and look at to see the inventor of the robot, sleepily walking through the bushes towards a log. When he reaches us ,the inventor beans down and together with the robot I slowly and steadily he and the robot lift the log off me. Once I was free, I shot off into the sky happy with joy. Once I was free my friend in the robot decided that she wanted to be free as well, so she shot of the robot making it lifeless again. So it droped to the floor with no energy to keep it alive anymore. The inventor of it had no idea what to do.

But in the end to his disappointment he decided to just go back to his cabin and leave the robot on the ground to rust.

The End  

No comments:

Post a Comment