Thursday 28 May 2015

This week we ha to look after an egg thankfully he survived the whole week here is my egg diary my egg is called sir eggsalot.

TUESDAY- Today Sir Eggsalot arrived YAY!. He was a good boy for the day but when we got home he would not go to sleep.

1432071301452.1.jpgHere is a picture of him not going to sleep

He was so naughty that he had to go in the naughty corner|
1432071349161.8.jpg Him in the naughty corner
WEDNESDAY
Today I was carrying sir eggsalot and i dropped him lucky it was on the beanbag. Today Bella.B’s egg died, sorry I don’t have any pictures
THURSDAY
Today sir eggsalot’s friend died his name was eggtato, sir eggsalot was very sad
sorry I don’t have any pictures
FRIDAY
Today was sir eggsalot’s last day he had survived the whole week YAY I hope he never dies
sorry I don’t have any pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment